Thursday, January 2, 2014

HOLY SHIT why haven't i started this sooner!

HOLY SHIT why haven't i started this sooner!


today was day 2 of me wandering the gym randomly trying out equipment and stuff and i tried to cover every part of my body... and my body is painful all over.. but DAMN i feel good. working out > * i can't wait for the fat to burn and muscle to show.

That'll be me in a few days, only I have a routine set up. What gym did you join? Were there a lot of people there?

xpinchx That'll be me in a few days, only I have a routine set up. What gym did you join? Were there a lot of people there? dont worry about who is there, we're all self-centered assholes who pay no attention to anyone else in the gym..dont be emberassed about anything in there, we all started off somewhere.

great thread!

everyone at the gym has one goal in mind, to lift some weight. the only reason people will look down on you is if you're trying to do an exercise and your form is absolute crap. if you're lifting weight, even though it's not a ton, they really just dont care. i remember my first couple times in a gym, was my freshman year in highschool. i was nervous and almost afraid just because everyone else knew what they were doing and were so much bigger than me. i would suggest having a friend show you how to do a basic run down of several diff exercises for each body part/muscle.

mike dont worry about who is there, we're all self-centered assholes who pay no attention to anyone else in the gym..dont be emberassed about anything in there, we all started off somewhere. unless you're a girl at my gym. anytime I go near the freeweights or anything over there I get stared at. It's embarrasing

nic379 unless you're a girl at my gym. anytime I go near the freeweights or anything over there I get stared at. It's embarrasing its all in your head. everybody is there to workout.. yeah.. they might be looking.. maybe cause they are resting between sets or something and it happens you see them looking in your direction... they probably arent specifically staring at you just cause your new

nic379 unless you're a girl at my gym. anytime I go near the freeweights or anything over there I get stared at. It's embarrasing the real reason that we're staring should make you feel proud, not embarrassed

get a pt or a good routine going so youre not wandering around the gym like that

nic379 unless you're a girl at my gym. anytime I go near the freeweights or anything over there I get stared at. It's embarrasing i get stared at and prefer to use freeweights. sometimes i just stare back

Yeah, what noXen said. You need to isolate body parts and work them seperatly

NoXeN get a pt or a good routine going so youre not wandering around the gym like that my pt put my on the machines

nic379 my pt put my on the machines well if he got some sort of routine and had a PT show him the basics of the routine it would be good

NoXeN well if he got some sort of routine and had a PT show him the basics of the routine it would be good i know..i was just making fun of my trainer

too many are like that try to find a PT that works with athletes and not housewives

EVERYONE LOOKS, ITS LIKE AM I BIGGER THEN HIM? let them look for a sec or two and they wont care, unless you skinny ma fucka grunting at doing a 100lbs bench

nic379 my pt put me on the sauce dot

NoXeN too many are like that try to find a PT that works with athletes and not housewives my trainer treats me like a guy and I like it like that.

Sh0kka EVERYONE LOOKS, ITS LIKE AM I BIGGER THEN HIM? let them look for a sec or two and they wont care, unless you skinny ma fucka grunting at doing a 100lbs bench what if you're a fat woman grunting at doing a 100lbs bench?

~*Pogovina*~ what if you're a fat woman grunting at doing a 100lbs bench? depends on your fetishes

princess0fdiabl0 depends on your fetishes

johndoe1999 its all in your head. everybody is there to workout.. yeah.. they might be looking.. maybe cause they are resting between sets or something and it happens you see them looking in your direction... they probably arent specifically staring at you just cause your new not because she's new, but if she's hot, then they're definitely staring.

just don't act like a cocky bastard when you are doing your exercises....i really hate when little weenie guys do curls and then walk around for 10 minutes flexing in the mirror

willg133 just don't act like a cocky bastard when you are doing your exercises....i really hate when little weenie guys do curls and then walk around for 10 minutes flexing in the mirror It's like the commercial where that guy weighs himself in the gym then runs a lap around all the exercise equipment, then weighs himself again.

Fabian Yeah, what noXen said. You need to isolate body parts and work them seperatly No.

HOLY SHIT why haven't i started this sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts