Thursday, January 2, 2014

fat loss concerns

fat loss concerns


does a diet and excercise break down fat before you lose it? I'm on week 4 of my diet and excercise. I've been eating good and everything except for the morning. I usually just eat a banana or something light since I'm not hungry in the morning. for lunch I have a tuna sandwhich and for dinner a chicken breast or some more tuna. not soda or junk food at all. I do cardio twice a day. once before lunch and once at night. 15 minutes a piece. Now the thing, I notice my pants fit looser but my love handles are starting to hang more then before . is this normal? Its not all the time, only sometimes. Is it in my head or something? also, I haven't felt this good in a long time. oh and I do the cardio 5 days a week. also, I notice I get full very quick. is this normal also? Like I can't even eat much even if I wanted to.

sounds like you need to eat alot more

I'm not quite understanding the question /boggle Are you lifting? Or just doing cardio? Go read all the stickies

haha yeah I read all the stickies. just doing cardio. The thing is though, I guess I got use to not eating alot and get sick if I eat too much. What about the breaking down of fat? or is it in my head that my love handles hang more :O

you don't lose fat everywhere at the same time...

In my experience the fat gets soft and loose as you lose it, so yeah, your love handles could be hanging down more. If what you are doing works than keep doing it though some weight lifting would be good to add to your routine.

etech In my experience the fat gets soft and loose as you lose it, so yeah, your love handles could be hanging down more. If what you are doing works than keep doing it though some weight lifting would be good to add to your routine. Yeah I have noticed that too but could just be in my imagination

I guess its true then. thanks again. I know that I should be eating a little more but trust me, I can't. I guess I started out wrong but my body is use to it now and I get sick if I eat more then I do now. I know cause I've had a couple of days that I eat a little bit more and end up nausous(sp).

Ivan I guess its true then. thanks again. I know that I should be eating a little more but trust me, I can't. I guess I started out wrong but my body is use to it now and I get sick if I eat more then I do now. I know cause I've had a couple of days that I eat a little bit more and end up nausous(sp). if you get sick from eating too much then just up your calories a little bit at a time until you have a healthier amount of calories. Shouldnt be too hard, just have like a spoonful of natty peanut butter or an extra 2 or 3 eggs.

Ivan I guess its true then. thanks again. I know that I should be eating a little more but trust me, I can't. I guess I started out wrong but my body is use to it now and I get sick if I eat more then I do now. I know cause I've had a couple of days that I eat a little bit more and end up nausous(sp). are you drinking enough water?

And why aren't you lifting?? Out of curiosity..

bclimn are you drinking enough water? of course. thats all I drink.

Elfling And why aren't you lifting?? Out of curiosity.. I wanna lose some fat first then Ima start lifting when I feel I have lost enough.

Ivan I wanna lose some fat first then Ima start lifting when I feel I have lost enough. Reread the sticky on lifting to assist in losing weight... it changed how I think for weight loss (granted I haven't started lifting yet because of my stupid busy schedule )

Ivan I wanna lose some fat first then Ima start lifting when I feel I have lost enough. I used to think the same thing where I would do only cardio and trust me when I say that lifting is so much better then cardio. If you only lift you will lose jsut as much if not more weight then if doing only cardio and you will gain strength and some muscle as well. Lift now or you will regret it later.

BuckNut I used to think the same thing where I would do only cardio and trust me when I say that lifting is so much better then cardio. If you only lift you will lose jsut as much if not more weight then if doing only cardio and you will gain strength and some muscle as well. Lift now or you will regret it later. i agree. it sounds like you're in a severe calorie deficit. what you'll end up doing is losing a ton of weight, but still being flabby. its cause you're burning muscle, probably more than fat. i made the same mistake 2 years ago, i ended up being skinny as hell, but not cut at all. you should be doing what the rest of us "cutting" guys are. eat about 1900-2000 calories (depending on body weight) split up into 6 meals. keep protien intake at atleast 1g per lb of body weight (to help retain muscle) and eat clean otherwise. you probably dont need cardio 10x a week either, maybe do cardio 3x a week and a solid 3 day weight training split (workout 3x a week). otherwise i just dont think you'll be happy with your results, and it will just take you longer to reach what you think you should look like. this is all coming from personal experience.


















fat loss concerns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts