Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hi, Six pack is the goal here.

Hi, Six pack is the goal here.


Hey F&N I'm 6'3 211 ib's last i checked i was 15.4% body fat, i know its horrible, i need to tone up, i've been lifting every other day, I'm focused on working on my abs, what i eat and how i eat are my two major concerns. I eat three times a day, in the morning i have strawberries and bananna shake. I keep my calories low, i exercise daily run a mile every other day. Any suggestions? I haven't done any intense crunches or sit ups, I think i'm doing them totally wrong anyway. thanks for your help

Run for your life.

Start doing HIIT and keep lifting. Burn more calories than you eat.

awful diet..... eat protein

the knowledge you seek can be found in the stickies go forth towards enlightenment

shastaisforwinners the knowledge you seek can be found in the stickies go forth towards enlightenment

heh. he said the word "tone"

I think u are going to have to do longer cardio sessions then running a mile.

kodiak I think u are going to have to do longer cardio sessions then running a mile. I'm in the process of starting a work out. I just do this for kicks

HIT! do it!

go_duke21 Start doing HIIT and keep lifting. Burn more calories than you eat. I've heard this advice more then once. Sounds about right, easier said then done. Burn more calories than you eat? is that healthy?

The rest of the day i eat whatever, i need a steady diet with protein. I'm searching forums for links for good protein.

Tropic Burn more calories than you eat? is that healthy? It's fine within reasonable bounds

Tropic Burn more calories than you eat? is that healthy? you do realize.. that you burn calories by just sitting around throughout the day...... right? you dont need to burn off 2000 calories or whatever while working out

GIMME TEH SEX PAXX!!!21lc

Tropic I've heard this advice more then once. Sounds about right, easier said then done. Burn more calories than you eat? is that healthy? You realize that sitting on your ass you burn anywhere from 1500-God knows how much depending on the person. You have alot to learn, but it doesn't really matter because if you are only trying to get abs you are undoubtedly doing it as an attempt to get more pussy into your otherwise miserable life and as such will be giving up in the near future.

Atenza6i heh. he said the word "tone" ha ha ha NOT ON THIS BOARD! It kinda goes like this: running you will burn calories while running and shortly there after. LIFTING - wit teh biggah muscles, you will burn calories all day and NIGHT...therefore more fat loss.



6'3 211 @ 15% is not horrible. That's about where I am and you can see some ab-age.

Oh by the way, you're a tool

ACURA TL-S You realize that sitting on your ass you burn anywhere from 1500-God knows how much depending on the person. You have alot to learn, but it doesn't really matter because if you are only trying to get abs you are undoubtedly doing it as an attempt to get more pussy into your otherwise miserable life and as such will be giving up in the near future. great post. abs != pussy at least not any pussy that I'd want..but if you're looking for an STD infected cumrag whore..then go for it

Atenza6i heh. he said the word "tone" I think, and im serious, every single "new" member that started posting in the last month has used the word "tone" in their posts.

IB130lbbagofshit

8 minute abs.

man the nerve on some noobs. my friend came up to me and asked if he could work out with me during spring break. he takes out 1ad pills and says he wants to take them for 2 months and then stop. his exact words were "I want to gain muscle and then just stop working out." I looked at him and didn't even say anything. just left.

Hi, Six pack is the goal here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts