Wednesday, January 1, 2014

front squats vs regular squats

front squats vs regular squats


i've been doing front squats alot.. i love them discuss

Mike McDermott define "regular" squats bar on back. stance wider than shoulders

back squats > front squats at least in terms of comfort and the amount of weight I can use. When I first started they were almost the same but now I can almost back squat twice as much as my front squat.

Mike McDermott how deep? parallel

KetchupKing back squats > front squats at least in terms of comfort and the amount of weight I can use. When I first started they were almost the same but now I can almost back squat twice as much as my front squat. yeah i only get 150x5 on front squat.. going slightly below parallel

Mike McDermott so a PL squat? yes.

front seem to hit teh glutes better

Mike McDermott i'll utilize chris's sister's glutes

Mike McDermott i'll utilize chris's sister's glutes ohsnap!

I do back squats to parallel with a wide stance. I do front squats to below parallel with a narrow stance. Fronts seem to hit my quads more and toast my lower back.

Mike McDermott damn, too late to edit

Mike McDermott do front squats all the way down, ya homos what do you front squat? ibmorethanme

no ATF squats no care.

Mike McDermott i haven't done them in awhile 275? i don't remember jesus

did front squats this week as opposed to rear, was a good change. I feel more comfortable with front squats(form wise) than rears.

you guys use pads for front squats? the bar hurts the shit outta my shoulders with just 135 if i dont

No pad on front squats. I'll admit to wrapping a towel around the bar for heavy Zercher squats though

a pad would make it feel really akward for me

pads are awkward front squats is a machien right? if so they dont have them where i go. either squats, or plate loaded squat machine which is kinda like a leg press, but its on a hinge, not a straight bar going up and down. hack squat too.

christophers we use a front squat harness so haw haw Lucky . My gym sucks.

i dont rest the bar on my shoulders when i do them, i actually hold the bar with my hands, wrist pain? hell yes 111x3 best. (kg) i guess i formed it as a habit doing power cleans instead of squat cleans.

oh front squats is where hold the bar on your shoulders in front of your face right? i like those.

Mike McDermott damn, too late to edit Its ok, what is that babyfaced, gaming nerd gonna do?




front squats vs regular squats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts