Monday, January 6, 2014

ATTN: Norman Normal

ATTN: Norman Normal


you got progress piccys yet bitch? IBlockedsendapm

sr20wop you got progress piccys yet bitch? IBlockedsendapm no, i am interested too...

I do but I'm too much of a pussy to post them.

NormanNormal I do but I'm too much of a pussy to post them. shiiit, i'll post pics of me when i was 265, if u post urs... IBThisaintimwithopugheyfag EDIT: well if yu ae not gonna posty pics, habve u gained any weight yet?

I do plan on posting them but not until i've made some more dramatic progress.. the problem is that I have made quite a few enemies (if you want to call them that) on the main forum and I'm sure they would use it against me. They have already made fun of me enough. If you guys are really interested in my progress you can check out my journal here: http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...10#post1015010

NormanNormal I do but I'm too much of a pussy to post them. awww come on... you should feel safe in f&n or scared... either one

NormanNormal I do plan on posting them but not until i've made some more dramatic progress.. the problem is that I have made quite a few enemies (if you want to call them that) on the main forum and I'm sure they would use it against me. They have already made fun of me enough. If you guys are really interested in my progress you can check out my journal here: http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...10#post1015010 they will be baned if they post em there...

NormanNormal I do plan on posting them but not until i've made some more dramatic progress.. the problem is that I have made quite a few enemies (if you want to call them that) on the main forum and I'm sure they would use it against me. They have already made fun of me enough. If you guys are really interested in my progress you can check out my journal here: http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...10#post1015010 fair enough

how come yur not usin f&n training log

sr20wop awww come on... you should feel safe in f&n F&N is like my sanctuary I'm off to bed guys.. you guys will get pics, just wait a bit more.

damn man good luck i didnt know you were that skinny. i hope you get bigger

sr20wop how come yur not usin f&n training log mostly because it didnt exist when I started my log at wannabebig

damn man, yur makin pretty nice progress... keep up the good work

sr20wop damn man, yur makin pretty nice progress... keep up the good work i agree... keep eating, and keep us updated...






















ATTN: Norman Normal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts