Thursday, January 9, 2014

Am I working too hard or too little?

Am I working too hard or too little?


Day 1 - Chest, Tri's Day 2 - Back, Bi's Day 3 - Shoulders Day 4 - Legs Day 5 - nothing Repeat My question is, do I need to to work those muscles more often than once every 4 days, or is that fine? If anyone wants to post their routine, that'd be cool. Thanks Broly Crew

adrunkgerbil Day1- Abs, curls bench Day2- abs curls and more curls Day3- abs curls bench Day4- abs Day5- Bench and curls

shadowx My question is, do I need to to work those muscles more often than once every 4 days, or is that fine? If anyone wants to post their routine, that'd be cool. depends on a lot of factors... how much volume, are you going to failure or using submax weights, what your body can handle, how much you eat and sleep, etc












































Am I working too hard or too little?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts