Tuesday, January 14, 2014

3 months off, and i was owned. a thread of my laziness.

3 months off, and i was owned. a thread of my laziness.


lets hope this thread becomes my reminder that its bad to get lazy. feel free to chime in and remind my sorrowfull ass of this. finally dragged myself into the weightroom today. figured id go light, spend an hour to remind my muscles what it means to move. did a mini full body workout, just hitting mostly compound movements. i hate the first day back after a break. i lost so much damn strength! squats-2x8@275. compared to max of 405. and my form bites ass. my hams are so weak. thats a problem area for sure. dl-3x3@315. couldnt hold the bar. compared to 405. surprisingly, the form and weight felt much better than the squats. maybe ill focus more on these, sldl and gm's bench-1x3@275. 2x3@225. max was 335, so not too far off. but damn its gonna take some work from my arms shoulders and back. since my arms were doggin on bp, thought id focus on tris a bit. db bench-2x8@90s. form wasnt hot. elbows started to flare. skull crushers-3x8@60. felt ok, more on joints than muscles. think my body is just tight. supersetted with:db curls-3x6-8@50. easy, but whatever. just curls. really wanted shoulder work, but they were starting to burn from bench. so just did side and front lateral supersets-2x6-8@35. big big drop there. normally use 50-55. def affecting my bench. ended with db shrug-2x8@75. just completely depleted. almost threw up, went home. at least this was a good gauge for letting my body know time to get back into it, and a decent idea of some weak(er) spots. thanks for listening. like you cared. carry on now.

it's been 3 weeks for me I'm scared.

just came back from a long drought and it feels good!

i just came back not so much from heavy lifting, but most any heavy activity at all. although my break was only a month and a half. but after 3 days i've already noticed my muscles are harder and a bit fuller. i'm excited about the future.

ceaze whats happening to you man? recent pics?

Peal ceaze whats happening to you man? recent pics? someone tried to steal my car and the parts to fix it have been backordered

I've been off for six weeks due to working too much, tomorrow will be my first day back. I've probably lost ten pounds

hernia surgery has set me back a few weeks. sucks

update one day later. my traps hurt. my legs hurt even more. its going to be a rough night. i love day 2 soreness

I feel like I want to cut everything but my torso off, first day back from a few breaks. Probably about 3 weeks, worked out for a week before that, then maybe even another 3 weeks before that. Oddly though, my strength hasn't suffered THAT much. I think its mostly because I don't push myself hard enough though. Squats I always get nervous because I don't have anybody spotting me. I switched gyms and they have these queer ass hexagonal or octagonal plates that make it kinda fucked up to do deadlifts Bench I actually feel about the same after incorporating some leg drive and a little arch. I still have to get it down a little more but I tried lots of variations and seem to have found one that worked fairly well for me. I'm more happy with myself for going than pissed off about my losses in strength.

i took last summer off it sucked im hoping this summer wont be like that

i wonder what ceaze drives

nukegoat i wonder what ceaze drives minivan

jonno minivan i'm guessing an older bmw 3 series

im guessing bang bus

i havent done shit all for practically the whole winter. maybe hit the gym handful of times in that 3ish month time. today i went in and no strength loss on main movements...none. i only noticed a 2 rep decrease on my hammer curls. but during that layoff period i did maintain a fairly decent high protein diet so i think thats what helped me most. im feel fresh as fuck too, cns really feels nice, feels like i think i'm almost gonna make some explosive noob gains. im really starting to think extended layoffs from working out are beneficial.

thank christ, dont ever want to drop the weight on the hammer curlzzzz

HP_84 i havent done shit all for practically the whole winter. maybe hit the gym handful of times in that 3ish month time. today i went in and no strength loss on main movements...none. i only noticed a 2 rep decrease on my hammer curls. but during that layoff period i did maintain a fairly decent high protein diet so i think thats what helped me most. im feel fresh as fuck too, cns really feels nice, feels like i think i'm almost gonna make some explosive noob gains. im really starting to think extended layoffs from working out are beneficial. but, CAN YOU STANDING MILITARY PRESS YOUR BODYWEIGHT?!?! LIGHTWEIGHT!!!@@@!!

GuOD but, CAN YOU STANDING MILITARY PRESS YOUR BODYWEIGHT?!?! LIGHTWEIGHT!!!@@@!! you come to windsor and i military press you? this sounds good?

nukegoat i wonder what ceaze drives VW golf

Ceaze someone tried to steal my car and the parts to fix it have been backordered Why not bike there?








3 months off, and i was owned. a thread of my laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts