Saturday, January 4, 2014

Well my diet went to complete shit for the past couple days :hsugh:

Well my diet went to complete shit for the past couple days :hsugh:


It seems whenever I go over to my girlfriend's they have a shit load of junk food/candy. I don't know why, but whenever I'm over there I lose like all inhibitions. We have all sorts of junk food at my house, but I never eat any of it. Anyway, I've been eating lots of peanut butter M&M's, and last night I had like 5 oatmeal/raisin cookies. Then today I ate like 3-4 pieces of pizza for dinner, then another 3 as a late night snack. I feel so fucking fat now. I've already lost like 9 lbs. I don't want to gain this shit back already . I'm going to start doing cardio soon. I'm not worried about losing muscle anymore, I just want to get this fucking huge layer of fat around my gut gone.

a few days wont hurt man!

i binge whenever i go home for some reason. i always go places with my friends and i eat everything in sight. it freaks me out because i'm going home for the summer.

xpinchx It seems whenever I go over to my girlfriend's they have a shit load of junk food/candy. I don't know why, but whenever I'm over there I lose like all inhibitions. We have all sorts of junk food at my house, but I never eat any of it. Anyway, I've been eating lots of peanut butter M&M's, and last night I had like 5 oatmeal/raisin cookies. Then today I ate like 3-4 pieces of pizza for dinner, then another 3 as a late night snack. I feel so fucking fat now. I've already lost like 9 lbs. I don't want to gain this shit back already . I'm going to start doing cardio soon. I'm not worried about losing muscle anymore, I just want to get this fucking huge layer of fat around my gut gone. i'm in the same boat. weekends are so tough

ACURA TL-S Kick that bitch to the curb .

it's nothing to worry about. The amount of carbs you ate just added some water weight

i'm in the same goddamn boat, during the week i have amazing discipline, then the weekend comes and i eat like there's no tomorrow

im injuried so my boat is even worst! i feel myself getting fatter =o

If you're eating spot on during the week and not planning for the weekend, you need to start. Plan in a "cheat" or a "free" meal on the weekend so you stop just gorging without planning.

I thought you were small and bulking

I do the same thing when I go to my gfs. It doesn't matter though because I am bulking.

Last night I consumed : entire large dominos pizza, 6 pack beer, ice cream, large cinamon roll probably set myself back a good week or so

the best thing to do is have your weekend meal prepared! i like to have baked potato, chicken breast, and veggies ready for me to eat. So if im always full i cant eat bad food =p

Grouch I thought you were small and bulking I'm not really "small" at 226 lbs (218 now). My priority is to lose enough body fat to fit into some of my old pants so I don't have to buy new ones, then from there I'll probably clean bulk until July.

SilverJettaGLX Last night I consumed : entire large dominos pizza, 6 pack beer, ice cream, large cinamon roll probably set myself back a good week or so Unless the rest of your diet is pretty bad, I don't think you would've hurt yourself too much. You definately hurt your progress by binging that much, though. I know it's hard as hell.

I'm ~230lbs and I have never eaten an entire pizza, or something of that sort and size, by myself. I don't know how you guys do that shit...

xpinchx I'm not really "small" at 226 lbs (218 now). My priority is to lose enough body fat to fit into some of my old pants so I don't have to buy new ones, then from there I'll probably clean bulk until July. oh my bad. I though you said you were in that thread where you posted your weigth set.

I ate bad all weekend too, I had a friend come from NJ, so we went drinking all day yesterday, and then today I had a california burrito, and 5 dominoe slices, and a couple beers.

this weekend killed me too, went to vegas. Nothing but fast food and beer. Time to get back on track tomorrow morning.

Nothing beats what I ate a while ago... 10 burgers, 2 frys, 2 cokes. But I'm bulking

oatmeal cream pies>* junk food

GilgaMesH Nothing beats what I ate a while ago... 10 burgers, 2 frys, 2 cokes. But I'm bulking whitecastle!

ive been living off subs and burritos for the past month

yeah, i feel your guys' pain, i cheated this weekend, i had almost two handfulls of cheezits on sunday before dinner. but on a serious note, drinking like 20 beers over the course of the weekend cant be good for anything.

my fiancee is skinny, abs showing, very low BF. She was very athletic in high school, and has maintained a high metabolism through college with minimal effort. She loves chocolate and cookies. Usually one small peice of chocolate throughout the day, and a few cookies a week. Its always around the house. Well - I'm a former fat kid with a horrible sweet tooth. She tries to get me to eat cookies and stuff its like offering a recovering alcoholic a drink. I lost weight by eating healthy, cutting all snacking, and 2 hours of cardio + 1 hour lifting a day, spread over two workouts. I was able to do this b/c I removed all sweets and snacks from my place. Once a week I would get a small about of candy. Dropped 60 lbs in 3 monthes. 75% of the time I do good at my fiancee's place. My excuse right now is bulking. This summer, second half - I'm going to cut. Then maintain, then wedding in december. I'd like to be <10% BF @ 185 lbs. Right now I'm 200lbs and ~16%bf. I've been as low as 12% but I wasn't strong enough. Now I'm getting some great strength, but a gut as well

Well my diet went to complete shit for the past couple days :hsugh:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts