Sunday, January 12, 2014

soooo, i was sexxing some bitch last night

soooo, i was sexxing some bitch last night


i havent seen her in 9 months so she hadnt seen teh broly till now... and while im sessin her, shes all, "omgz greg yur so broly, what have you been doing at college?" and im all, "ward ho, broly crew 4life holllla" it's actually a true story, with dialouge changed f&n



I would be skurred if somebody used OT lingo in one of our sex sessions.

b-stevens I would be skurred if somebody used OT lingo in one of our sex sessions. lol i think i would too

sr20wop i havent seen him in 9 months it's actually a true story, with genders changed fixed

Alt+F4 fixed

holy crap i shouldn't have read this thread at work. i think i just bit through my tongue trying not to laugh

bahahhaah

Alt+F4 fixed



Nice...



The dialouge is making me "ward ho" ?

mike you should talk

in before lock!

My gf just read this thread and cracked up. Then I was like "ward ho."

gold.
















soooo, i was sexxing some bitch last night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts