Monday, January 6, 2014

so I started christophers routine...

so I started christophers routine...


Hey what's up guys, Been a long time lurker on the F&N forums...been lifting on/off for the past 4-5 years. When I started out I was 150ish at 6'. Bulked up to about 200 at one point about two years ago, but right now I'm at 180ish. I started christophers routine last night and let me tell you it was INTENSE. Squats, deads, bench, incline really kicked my a$$ and I almost puked when walking out of the gym. Good times! Will try to post some pics soon.

gat damn boyeeeeee

the first week killed me, now doing all 3 in one day is not as big a deal

how long were you in the gym for?

the day after the first routine really burned, but i've jacked up my bench by 50 pounds, my squats by 80 or so, and my dead lift by 50 since that first day (i'd never really done the 3 so i started out with 135 for each.) now it doesn't hurt as much the next day, kinda makes me sad. any reason why? my body adapts to the new weight? i'm doing the same 5x5 routine as christopher's posted.

Probably about an hour or so...I started off kinda light because I didn't want to jump into super heavy...didn't really know what to expect. Squats 95 x 5 135 x 5 155 x 5 185 x 5 205 x 5 Deads 95 x 5 135 x 5 155 x 5 185 x 5 225 x 5 Bench 95 x 5 115 x 5 135 x 5 155 x 5 185 x 5 Incline DB press 35's x 15 40's x 15 45's x 12

I'm also enjoying this program a lot, I"m in my 4th week and have been seeing really good gains.

I'm doing this program as well, its going really well.

Hope to start this on Monday. Did he mention anything about eating? Im trying to lose fat in the belly and am following his sticky thread on fat loss. 5'4, 150lbs.

I have been doing it for about a month and a half going really well so far.

johnson Hope to start this on Monday. Did he mention anything about eating? Im trying to lose fat in the belly and am following his sticky thread on fat loss. 5'4, 150lbs. eat.

where is the routine posted?

chris, I'd really like to know if you have something else to replace squats? my hips just aren't cut for it. I didn't workout today because the pain came back. Deads never seem to bother me, it's something about all that weight on my back. I see myself in the mirror and form looks dead on.

Is this routine in the stickies?

Kozzy McKoz Is this routine in the stickies? no

deznutz where is the routine posted?

vettedude no Then where may I view this routine?

Chris, i am putting my lil bro on this routine he is 18, 6'2 and weighs 135 and needs to GFH, u think it would be k for me to have him do box squats after a few weeks, and maybee switch up the DL's from luiek sumo to SLDL, whatr about GHR's could i get those in there too for him? Monday Squats-5x5(Do four progressively heavier sets of 5 with the 5th set being your 5RM.) Deadlifts-5x5(Do the same) Bench Press-5x5(Do the same) Incline DB Press-2x12-20 Wednesday Light Squats or Lunges-4x8 each leg Good Mornings-3x8-12 Shoulder Press-5x5 or Dips-4xmax until you get 12 each time. then add weight. Pullups-4xmax Friday Squats-warmup to a 3 reps with 5 more lbs than you used on Monday. On the following monday use this weight for your 5th set. Bent Over Row-5x5 Incline Bench-5x5 Tricep Extensions-2x12-20

vettedude Monday Skittles-5x5(Do four progressively heavier sets of 5 with the 5th set being your 5RM.) Hohos-5x5(Do the same) Steak Press-5x5(Do the same) Incline Pepsi Press-2x12-20 Wednesday Light Pancakes or Waffles-4x8 each leg Good eatings-3x8-12 Donut Press-5x5 or Dips-4xmax until you get 12 each time. then add weight. Sweet rolls-4xmax Friday Skittles-warmup to a 3 reps with 5 more lbs than you used on Monday. On the following monday use this weight for your 5th set. Bent Over Vomiting-5x5 Incline All you can eat-5x5 Buffet line Extensions-2x12-20

christophers what's wrong with your hips? just pain? sharp pain, radiates to (or possibly coming from?) lower back, and sometimes to groin. I had a long post on it when it occured, and surprise - it came from SQUATS! Put me out for 2 months

Ilyusha :r ofl:

christophers this routine is too hard for ya buddy btw: What does this mean... Incline DB Press-2x12-20 2 sets, 12 reps? whats the 20?

deznutz btw: What does this mean... Incline DB Press-2x12-20 2 sets, 12 reps? whats the 20? maybee 12-20 reps depending on how u feel

deznutz btw: What does this mean... Incline DB Press-2x12-20 2 sets, 12 reps? whats the 20? 12-20 reps

deznutz btw: What does this mean... Incline DB Press-2x12-20 2 sets, 12 reps? whats the 20? between 12 and 20 reps

so I started christophers routine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts