Thursday, January 9, 2014

OK F&N, Here has been my journey since December.

OK F&N, Here has been my journey since December.


Ok so as most of you know I got a bad case of colitis in late December, got out of the hospital on January 7th and didn't touch a weight for 8 weeks after that. Now I am going to show you my progress since I started lifting and bulking hardcore. Ok I went from a lean 215 to an abysmal 180 back to 215 but not as good looking Well I plan to keep on eating everything in sight through summer (fuck a beach body this year) and hopefully hit 240 or 250 fairly soon before I cut again (may run Superdrol soon). I have been doing DeFranco's "Westside for Skinny Bastards" routine the whole time and have liked it but have thought about switching over to a CP plan for bodybuilders. If I were to do something like that, what exercises would you recommend and what type of split? I'm pretty new to CP but apparently it's the best thing since dbawlz so I want to try it out. I also would like to hit the gym more than 3 times a week, if possible because I feel like my body responds better than if I were only going 3 days or so. So what do you guys think? Sorry for being such a skinny bitch

if you can make it to 250 before you cut, i give you lots of respect.

That sucks about your colitis, I'm with ya on bulking through summer broly.

damn that sucks. good work though

you're back at 215 already? nice work bro, it'll all come back in time

just be careful with the bulking, hubby had colitis last year and he is really sensitive to certain foods now. He's never been the same. edit: looks like you're doing great though

Damn, what a way to pull it back up. That's shitty about the illness dude but the fact you've managed to come out of it and still find time to pull back your training is amazing. I'd have a hard time knocking that progress, congratz

DCCapen I have never seen muscle loss like that before, thats amazing. But hey, congrats on the bluking Yeah I was mentally devastated afterwards seeing that I had lost like 35 pounds of almost pure muscle. Getting back though

GilgaMesH Yeah I was mentally devastated afterwards seeing that I had lost like 35 pounds of almost pure muscle. Getting back though how long did it take you to gain it all back? or was it 8 weeks to goto the 180 to 215?

SteveO how long did it take you to gain it all back? or was it 8 weeks to goto the 180 to 215? It's been about 6 weeks, I believe.

Are/were you on any medications like prednisone for your colitis?

therealdeal Are/were you on any medications like prednisone for your colitis? I was on prednisone for like 2 weeks and now I'm on colozal.

GilgaMesH I was on prednisone for like 2 weeks and now I'm on colozal. fuck prednisone

Sgt. Ownage fuck prednisone agreed. Wasn't a huge fan

GilgaMesH agreed. Wasn't a huge fan killed my apetite/upset my stomach

Sgt. Ownage killed my apetite/upset my stomach It increased my appetite but I just felt shitty once I tapered down.

Sgt. Ownage killed my apetite/upset my stomach wierd, the typical side effect is to drastically increase appetite.

therealdeal wierd, the typical side effect is to drastically increase appetite. Yeah it really helped my bulking I'm getting fucking fat though and it's pissing me off.

GilgaMesH Yeah it really helped my bulking I'm getting fucking fat though and it's pissing me off. Ya, unfortunately it makes you gain fat and it kills off muscle. So you must have lost all your weight before you got on it eh?

Yeah all my muscle was killed off before the prednisone.

Sgt. Ownage fuck prednisone By the way, what did you take prednisone for?

GilgaMesH By the way, what did you take prednisone for? massive allergic reaction/hive breakout...which still plagues me to this day and the cause is unknown

Sgt. Ownage massive allergic reaction/hive breakout...which still plagues me to this day and the cause is unknown Yeah getting someone , doctor's not knowing the cause or whether or not it's going to be persistent is pretty frustrating

GilgaMesH Yeah getting someone , doctor's not knowing the cause or whether or not it's going to be persistent is pretty frustrating this was honestly my allergist's response 'welll uhhh...you didnt test positive for any allergies...........so it's a..............virus....yeah......if you break out for 6 more months see me'

PcH How can you gain and lose weight so quickly?! You were so cut before.. Welp a week of laying in a hospital bed and throwing up everything I ate tends to make muscle disappear apparently.

OK F&N, Here has been my journey since December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts