Monday, January 6, 2014

My cheat-meal last night...

My cheat-meal last night...


So ive been craving a cheat meal for a while, and i finally broke down last night at like 11pm, i headed out to Taco Bell to stuff my face, heres what i ate: 1 Mexican Pizza 1 7-Layer Burrito 1 Double Decker Taco Totals:Calories:1420 Total Fat:67g Sodium:3190mg Carbs:152 Protein:54g ...you should of seen the shit i took this morning

I hate 3 cookies last night.

no pics of huge shit = thread failure

i'm on break this week so my diet went to shit a couple nights.. got crunk 2 nights in a row and just ate shit while i was drunk. i'm back on track now though

jonno no pics of huge shit = thread failure it was actualy 2 shits, i shat once right when i woke up, then after breakfast i felt the urge to shat again

Nice sodium.

I felt like such a bitch yesturday, I had a wendys classic triple and after I ate it my stomach didnt feel so good from the grease

wtf i hate it when ppl say "cheat meal". Just eat well and lift hard. how hard is t hat.

brolli wtf i hate it when ppl say "cheat meal". Just eat well and lift hard. how hard is t hat. Because on many regimens a cheat or a free meal is figured in Helps psychologically and physiologically.

psychologically, cheat meals help me tons. call me a b*tch, but i enjoy having a meal or two during the week where i eat something i normally wouldn't while cutting. i don't care if i dont lose another .25 lb that week that i could've. i'm still losing fat, holding onto muscle, and i'm having a great time doing it. i don't compete and i'm just doing it for myself so i have no deadline to lose weight by. i'm not gonna be a pussy and never enjoy some of the fine things of life, like delicious foods. =D and chiggin' wings are dam good.

brolli wtf i hate it when ppl say "cheat meal". Just eat well and lift hard. how hard is t hat. woah there big guy, i dont think anyone here is at your level yet.

argh! past few days i've been cheating bad!

my cheat meal last night was a pitcher of miller light and a chicken quesadilla from taco bell.

fuck, taco bell is sooooooo good

I went to a buffet. I ate 4 plates of chicken curry, 3 plates of salad piling up (used a normal plate and not a salad plate. ) and 3 bowls of soup. Japanese people made remarks. teehee.

hating places like taco bell and mcd's makes it a lot easier on me to stay on track.

i'd definitely say that of the fast food chains, taco bell is the hardest to resist especially at like 2am on a saturday night, shit tastes like gold

White Castle is good too at 2 AM.

If I go to Taco Bell, I get at least 2 1/2 lb bean burritos and 2 grande soft tacos. 2100 calories 84 fat grams 252 carbs 80 protein

i think ill have a cheat meal tonight










My cheat-meal last night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts