Monday, January 20, 2014

jeeebus... ~70 dollars on supps today... booooooo

jeeebus... ~70 dollars on supps today... booooooo


i hate how stuff costs money 4 bottles of vasopro - 35 shipped 1 bottle of lipo-6 - 27 bucks time to start slimmin down I guess, heh

I've stopped buying a lot of stuff because of that; the 2-3% they help is meh compared to me actually getting my damn diet on track.

CEE is all I need.. $11.75/2 months > *

the only supplements I use are barbells and food.

Peal the only supplements I use are barbells and food.

superbri007 where do you get it cheap? www.beyond-a-century.com

orange juice is cheaper

you take lipo 6 too? i was such a dumbass and went to buy it from GNC and they charge 50 bucks a bottle here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had a coupon and still ended up spending 35 freaking bucks.

i just made a purchase today
































jeeebus... ~70 dollars on supps today... booooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts