Thursday, January 9, 2014

CEE+Di-Arg Malate=BLINGONIA

CEE+Di-Arg Malate=BLINGONIA


2:30- Mix 3g CEE and 4g Di-Arg Malate into like 4oz of OJ...no bad taste at all...just kind of sour...all you CEE taste haters are whiny bitches! 3:00- Start lifting back (feeling super sweet) 3:45- Ending lift on CG bench--triceps are normally cashed right now...but NO! I pump out 5x5 CG bench like it's my job Bottom line-CEE-Di-Arg Malate made my workout rock out with its cock out, and no bad taste to boot. Oh yeah...how do those doses look

x 11ty billion

wait for someone who knows what those are

AAKG > Di-arginine malate

Ceaze AAKG > Di-arginine malate no

Sgt. Ownage no yes

what?

Jigga who?

Ceaze yes whatever

Good stuff.. the pumps and vascularity get addicting. Stand by for some cool sexual side effects as well.

someone explain please

Sgt. Ownage whatever i'm not the only one who's experienced this http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=1&t=13836&hl=aakg&

i didnt understand 80% of that post

zeromagnus yeah, I think Ceaze is right here...hell if I remember, though, it's been awhile since I've read about the stuff though... uhh...it's not a matter of right here...I used AAKG and didn't do shit...anyone want to buy the bottle?

aakg = win

AAKG needs to be at the right dosage to notice results.

pt Good stuff.. the pumps and vascularity get addicting. Stand by for some cool sexual side effects as well. Aren't you the guy who claimed his dick got bigger from taking ZMA?

tryfuhl aakg = win didnt do much for me

Rich_S Aren't you the guy who claimed his dick got bigger from taking ZMA? Nope But now that you mention it, Zinc, Yohimbine HCL, and Arginine are all known to improve erection and sexual function.

Sgt, What have your results been so far on this combo

anyone try the citrulline malate?

pt Sgt, What have your results been so far on this combo just that one day...haven't lifted in about 4 weeks

Sgt. Ownage uhh...it's not a matter of right here...I used AAKG and didn't do shit...anyone want to buy the bottle? aakg > diarginine malate diarginine malate + CEE > aakg

im gonna bump this. started this combo today after just bein on CEE for a month or so. wow huge difference. 1. i could feel a difference in my muscle endurance. 2. the pump was almost unbearable, my forearms were feeling like they were gonna explode and making my grip give out. all in all if i work on my grip i think i will like this combo

gsteclipse97 im gonna bump this. started this combo today after just bein on CEE for a month or so. wow huge difference. 1. i could feel a difference in my muscle endurance. 2. the pump was almost unbearable, my forearms were feeling like they were gonna explode and making my grip give out. all in all if i work on my grip i think i will like this combo had you tried the aakg first? dosing?

CEE+Di-Arg Malate=BLINGONIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts