Thursday, January 2, 2014

Ballly's total fitness sucks compared to Gold's

Ballly's total fitness sucks compared to Gold's


I'm in a 3 year contrack with bally's total fitness and I tried Golds gym resently. Golds is much better. They have more equipment more room and better supplyments. In Bally's your always have to wait for somebody to get done with a bench or anything else. Gold's has so much shit that everyone could be doing something and not waiting. I'm going to cancle Bally's. Golds for me.

engrish?

the fuck you say?

Sigh... have fun paying Bally's cancellation fee which I am sure is very high.

I tried out a Bally's one time, everything was divided in different rooms. Didn't like it at all.

better supplyments?

no gym for home?

Yea screw buying the supplements from the gym, just get em from somewhere online like 1fast400.

So at Ballys, is 20 pound for the weight like 30 pounds if a guy lifts?

Fabian So at Ballys, is 20 pound for the weight like 30 pounds if a guy lifts? never gets old hahah






























Ballly's total fitness sucks compared to Gold's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts