Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Man Boobs How to reduce Tips and Tricks

Man Boobs How to reduce naturally?


Just to let you know my friend, the man boobs that you have are not going to disappear even if you lose weight. You more then likely have gynecomastia, which caused either by hormonal imbalance, overweight or a combination of both. Gynecomastia is a gland that forms on the male chest, and its similar to the female gland, boobs start growing and then stop at a certain point. The only way to treat gynecomastia is through surgery. I myself have it, I just dont have Boobs, when you look at mine you can notice I have extra fat on my chest. I am having my surgery sometime this winter coming up since it has been a huge impact on my life, Im sure you know what I mean. Also gynecomastia tends to give you puffy nipples, so your nipples wont be stiff but puffy much like a females nipple after pregnancy. If you want to know more about this condition and stuff PM me I got some cool site I can share that helped me out a lot. But remember working out or losing 110% body fat is NOT going to get rid of man boobs (gynecomastia) sadly lots of people with this condition think the way you did or are thinking now, that if they work out they can close it but sadly that's not the case. In face if you do chest exercises you will build muscle under the gynecomastia and push your boobs out even more.

As for getting into shape, I suggest you start your diet first in the kitchen, eliminate all the bad stuff you are eating now. Like white bread, white rice, fried chicken, friend foods, foods cooked on oil, sodas, sugar drinks, energy bars filled with sugar and switch to whole wheat bread, rice, water, vegetable meals, fruit salads and protein rich foods. SInce you want to lose weight first, I suggest you go on a diet, and eat 5 times a day but small and non fat meals. Things like whole wheat rice with boiled chicken breast, a tuna sandwich but without the mayonnaise. Join the gym, start doing cardio, at least 45 min a day of mixed exercises like running, jump rope, bicycle. Once you lose the amount of fat you wanted start you weight training, and then once you are about to start like I told many guys here download the ebook "The Truth Behind Muscles

Man Boobs How to reduce Tips and Tricks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts