Saturday, June 8, 2013

How To Get In Shape? Gain Muscle and Lose Fat

How To Get In Shape? Gain Muscle and Lose Fat


I'm 18, and I'm 5' 9" and weigh roughly around 135. I used to play soccer all through high school, grade school, etc. I'm now a full time student at college, and I'm looking to try out for the club team. The tryouts aren't until next year at some point, but I have to be in top shape for it or I won't have a shot. When a senior at high school last year, my playing weight was 128 consistently. I had little fat anywhere, pure muscle and I could run forever without getting tired. But I had always had games or practices to keep me in shape. At college there's so much work to do, and it can be hard to try and train. However, I'm really going to put my heart into working out as much as possible.
 
I am trying to gain muscle and lose fat, as well as gain stamina and possibly a little more agility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts