Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Big Calf muscles- Is it natural ?

Big Calf muscles- Is it natural

Big Calf muscles- Is it natural ?

#1. Is it natural to have unnaturally large calf muscles? My friends keep saying my calf muscles are like major big but i haven't exercised in awhile, and i only noticed them like years ago. Is it just a natural thing or maybe due to physical activity from when i was a pee-wee? Just a wondering question.
#2: I am kinda flabby on my arms and stomach/abs. i kinda am weak seeing how girls can beat me at arm wrestling (maybe cause the bone in elbow gets pushed into table) but moving on, what are some good exercise routines i could do? i have been doing continuous pushups of 30 per day and situps/crunches 30 per day too. Any other things i can do? I am 5'3"- 5'4" weighing around 110 lb. 17 years old. should i watch my diet since i kinda am just a "eat whatever I'm given kid"

#3: just a general scientific question. When i was a kid i used to be fat eating loads of food with some exercise. But then, when i was 11, i just lost the weight without doing anything. Just wondering why this happens

Calves and traps tend to be genetically driven. Some people have big, diamond shaped calves and other's have a high gastronemius and soleus that's tight like a little ball. In that case, I'll be frank, those people just end up getting calf implants because you can't make a high insert grow! I've seen a lot of big calves but it was my good friend Victor when I first started out who had huge, vascular calves - they were strewn with veins everywhere and I realised then it had to do with hard work and low body fat.

Arm wrestling, yep, there was an arm wrestling machine built at the gym I first starting working out in. One of kind made by the owner. You need a few elements to be a great arm wrestler - I should know since the gym owner was at one point Canada's strongest man in the 60s and also arm wrestling champ.

You need strong forearms and upper brachials, biceps and strong grip. Pushups are just going to work your chest and crunches are going to work your abs.

#3: You probably lost some of the weight by growing taller. You can exercise all you want, but if you're putting more calories into your body than you're burning you'll put on weight. Some people have a high metabolism and that changes things.

Big Calf muscles- Is it natural ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts